Friday, March 04, 2022

found around the neighborhood on the walk tonight

It's been a long time since I've seen a mid to late 70s Camaro being driven

LTD with a 390

64 T bird that they hadn't tried very hard to sell... it's sitting in this carport in an alley. They are keeping it registered though


Which can't be said for this Mercury Mountaineer, that hasn't been registered in 6 years


really uncommon to see a mid 70s Mercury Comet

strange choice for factory stock rims... not even aluminum

Wagoneer? Or some big Jeep


74 Mustang I think... the 73 and newer are ugly, I never paid much attention to them, and then that small little Charlies Angel Mustang happened in about 76 or 77

and then I spotted this poor neglected Triumph that has been neglected, with the top down, just rusting away




This little sports car must have been someone's pride and joy when they bought it new and brought it home from the dealership

2 comments:

  1. I really hate seeing someone's special dream rotting away..Probably a story behind it..
    How are your walks doing for your health?..I've always enjoyed even walking in my neighbor hood, you see things you never noticed before driving the same areas.
    And talking to folks as older one's like me...We are all the same, more or less in the end..Eh? (;+).....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't noticed an improvement in anything, not resting pulse, not blood pressure, not a measurable difference. Maybe graphing or averaging would show something, but those numbers seem to be consistent overall. It could be a slight improvement, but, only computing the numbers would show for sure.
      It's been about 2 weeks of walking, and taking one pill a day to lower blood pressure, and one pill a day to lower cholesterol.
      I believe my legs are a bit stronger, and I seem to have gained a bit of muscle from the knees down, as that's what seems to be doing all the work.
      I did meet one cool guy, he has a couple cool cars, and drove that Firebird I posted a couple weeks ago, but other than him, it's just a good evening here and there with people out walking their dogs.

      Delete