Thursday, February 10, 2022

today was another long day

 time at work, followed by time at the hospital to get educated on my suddenly onset diabetes, then time at 3 grocery stores for what can only be described as nothing with sugar, or carbs.... then an hour to watch tv while enjoying a big ol salad because they certainly aren't filling or satisfying in that way that thick sugar laden yummy food does. 

But it turns out peanut butter is the closest to candy and junk food I can have now, so, celery sticks and peanut butter by the gobload. 

Then a days amount of emails, correspondence, comment moderation, etc, and now it's 9pm. 

Time to enjoy a bit of looking for cool car stuff to post

4 comments:

  1. Dude, I've been keto\low carb for a decade. It gets better. There's a lot of stuff on the market now that didn't exist back when I started. If you need suggestions on what is good stuff (health-wise and taste), reach out. Not sure how can share contact info with you without it being public but if you have a way, lemme know if I can help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks!
      Email is easy and non public.
      jbohjkl@yahoo.com
      If there's something that is delicious, cool! But you don't need to spend time on a list of stuff.... I'm simply gonna miss all the stuff I ate every day that I liked so much

      Delete
  2. I'm having a heavy week as well, but thanks God we have your blog to please our eyes and minds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hope you like the Seattle bridge troll story!

      Delete