Monday, February 07, 2022

100 cc motor, one tire tread, and a lot of imagination

nice making of video, which can easily be sped up by changing the setting speed

It's a lot of interesting machining until the 11 minute mark (6.5 minutes at 2x speed) then it starts to come together pretty fast

With all that careful work, and machinists precision, I'm surprised the maker didn't add a shield to prevent accidentally losing his balls to the tire tread, and leg skin, if he slipped off the seat in a braking event. 

That would be a deadly mistake. 

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/make-it-extreme-drops-incredible-diy-crawler-monotrack-bike-made-from-scraps-180983.html#

2 comments:

  1. With no guard on the top, I'd call that thing the testicle remover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. potentially! I was wondering if I was alone in my caution, or if anyone would agree with me on that.
      Thanks for the comment!

      Delete