Saturday, January 09, 2021

wow, compliment from a fellow 1969 Coronet owner, fellow vet - Nam combat wounded vet!

 the blog is fabulous. It is the first thing I look at when I open my computer in the morning. Truly a pleasure every day. Thank you.

I survived getting shot in the chest in 1969 and returned to the U.S. in time to be invited to attend Woodstock. I didn’t go, I was done camping. 

 But I was able to buy my absolute favorite car, a 1969 Dodge Coronet 500. I kept it for 7 years. If I could find one now, I’d buy it, restore it and keep the rest of my days. 

 I am always delighted to read your reports on your 1969 Dodge. 

 Mine only had a 318, but it was a beautiful car with white bucket seats, medium green paint and a white vinyl top. I was in heaven getting the car and having it until children arrived. 

 Thanks again for your work. I love cars and I particularly enjoy the interplay of the cars, the trains and the planes.

Thomas Murphy 

3 comments:

  1. Osama had as much to do with 9/11 as you did. Nothing - you have the wrong association. Khalid Sheikh Mohammed is the guy you need to refer to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " Instead, they drafted the young American men, to go fight some stupid fucking civil war, because the companies that made muntions and armaments, get politicians elected, and WW2 and Korea made those fuckers rich, and they wanted another round of funding."

    Gee, see how history repeats itself?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, that IS what I was pointing out.

      Delete