Monday, January 04, 2021

oh hell, this just made my fricken week! Thank you Marc B! This is awesome!


(A moment of silence for the other boys, the weak ones, who did not love Lamborghini enough) 

if this were to happen to me in real life, it would be more like, 

"you want a job blogging, well, we're all out of those, how about a job fixing electronics, or a job in photography?"

me "fine, I'll take those lousy damn jobs instead, but I will blog for free, just to share my fucking love for things that are cool with wheels"

and the day someone says, well, shit, you've proven yourself enough for 14 years, and 46,000 posts, here's the job!

Boom, heart attack kills me on the spot. 

Watch, I'll prove it. Just offer me the job already!

yeah, that was one cool video that can't be topped. 

But this one is too cool not to post too

7 comments:

  1. I don't think there is anything more rewarding then seeing a child's face light up with delight when they get that special little something they've been hoping for. Good way to start the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here it is, the day that one political party may have complete control over our freedoms and economy. Regardless of which party... after all, both are more similar than different. Anyway, as a gearhead these two videos brought a smile to my face. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Jesse. I thought you didn't get these, because the comment didn't show up on the other Lambo video.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the comment in waiting mode, so I wouldn't forget. It's not much of a method, but it does prove effective to be something I see a lot of times a day, so I know it's still something I need to look at.
      I've had comments wait a week or more, in rare cases, because some days are just bad, and I hold things over hoping the next day will be better, and that I'll make time to attend to the thing someone commented about.
      I don't have kids, or a wife, but I still have too damn many things going on, and never enough time to get more than 6 hours sleep except when I can sleep in the next morning.
      Every day I hope to get to sleep early, but like last night, I determined that my day wasn't going to end until I'd looked at the Lambo commercials you'd sent. I'm glad I did, even though I was up til 1030ish
      That prof asking me about stories, that was another hour... unexpected, but so darn satisfying!

      Delete
  4. Erie colorado, 2nd video, is a racing town. Just east of it is Colorado National Speedway. Really good post Jesse. Follow your heart's desire and do what you were born for and try to be the best. One day you will do it for kings as the video's show. I believe one day soon, Just A Car Guy will be a paid full time deal for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope so, thank you Greg!

      Delete
    2. and thanks for the tip! A thank you post will happen when I get home because that is where the Tip Jar images are!
      Sure appreciate it!

      Delete