Wednesday, September 04, 2024

yay for BOMONSTER!

 
BOMONSTER wrote:
I met Chip at the Boise Roadster Show after he signed about a thousand autographs and drew hundreds of pictures for fans. I introduced myself and he said, "I know who you are. Let's check out your stuff."
 He stepped into our booth and security immediately closed off our booth to about a hundred people following him. He asked lots of art questions and was genuinely interested. I asked for a picture and he said "Sure." I said, "With Mrs BOMONSTER?" He said "Sure." We exchanged numbers, shook hands and he left with one of my tees. 
The crowd followed and the booth was empty again. Then my tee made an appearance on a couple of his shows this month. He's a nice guy with lots of talent, good taste



No comments:

Post a Comment