Tuesday, February 18, 2020

How about that, I just came across my photos being used by MotorPunk. Cool. Would have been a laugh to actually hear from them, and get asked to borrow some photos instead. Oh well.


Annoying that they don't actually back link to the sources, and that they plaster their watermark over my photos... thanks for making a couple good photos ugly with watermarks, you punks.

That's a shit move, putting your watermark on someone else's photo. Old Motor does that.
Maybe its a thing assholes do.

https://www.motorpunk.co.uk/articles/the-beauty-of-belly-tank-racers/


Fuck you Motorpunk, here's the original without your fucking watermark.  If I wanted your name on my photos I'd put it there.  Do your own home work and get to El Mirage yourselves, ya lazy punks

http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/05/famous-bean-bandits-were-at-el-mirage.html


http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2011/05/old-crow-belly-tanker-gallery-i-took-at.html

I think it's cool to find someone liking your photos and choosing to use them, as the best example they could find of what they needed to make a feature on belly tankers, for example. But not having the balls to put the links to the sources so your readers can see more? No class.
Putting your name on them? That's shit. Would you put your name on someone else's race car? No.
Grow the hell up. No wonder your magazine failed and went out of print. Give no respect, and you get no respect. Damn clowns. 

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe the audacity to watermark someone else's photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. F'n "A"..Jesse...Karma gets'em.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a site I'll never visit. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete