Tuesday, April 09, 2019

is it still accurate to say that I'm Just A Car Guy when I identified these tires by their obvious size and what's left of the tread pattern? Or, is it more like I'm mentally deranged and possibly OCD about car stuff?


Are you as ridiculously hooked on car stuff that you recognize those tires on top too? If you are, welcome to today's meeting, there ain't no donuts, cause we are men.

There is pizza and beer. Cokes too if you're driving home soon after the meeting.
.
.
.If you're not sure, well, look down this page a bit, and there it is.
.
.
.
.Next meeting will be right here, when ever you can make it, and I'll try to post some more fun, entertaining, or just interesting enough stuff, that you're going to come back the day after, and see if I improve a bit. I'm pretty sure that if you're coming by a couple times a week, you're already pretty sure you're at least getting your money's worth, and are at least satisfied with how entertaining I can be with whatever I stumble across every day.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


1 comment:

  1. The "Possibly OCD" part in your caption works for me. ;) Nay, your just very observant Jesse. It's what 'real' car guys are.

    ReplyDelete