Tuesday, November 28, 2023

it's the annual thank you time of Xmas season, if you're in the mood, or feel the blog's quality or quantity was good enough to tip for.... this is when I usually add the Paypal tip jar feature, buy Paypal changed, so I must change too


Paypal was really nice and helpful way of getting tips in the past, but they changed, and now want a subscription fee, monthly, and hell -  now tips via Paypal are something that must be reported to the IRS. 

So instead of the Paypal method, anyone who feels that the blog was worthy and gave a lot of satisfaction that earned a reward, you can send a check, or a Christmas card! Or both! 

the address is 
Jesse Bowers
PO Box 880841
San Diego Ca 92168
 

3 comments:

  1. Eventually all things internet suck.................Except for the justacarguy.blog.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I hope I can keep up the quality going until after you stop reading along, so your opinion doesn't change!

      Delete
    2. You're welcome, I've been tagging along for over 10-15 years so......You're consistent. Paypal on the other hand helped me shut the door on my .com business with their policy changes almost 2 years ago now, I'm not a fan. Everything good on the web eventually changes and goes bad......I personally fact checked this. LOL!

      Delete