Tuesday, November 01, 2022

the two coolest stories I heard today

 a guy was telling me about his dad, who kept his high school car, fixed it up, and one week after completing it, was crashed into. 

Fixed it again, but when it came time to marry, sold it to buy the engagement ring (women are ridiculous about diamond rings in order to get married imho) and on their 15ht anniversary, his wife found it, and bought it back and surprised him with it. 


Other story, while looking at a 1968 IH Travelall, a guy walks up, and tells me and the builder, that he too has one. Unusual enough, but his one was the work truck at the Fremont drag strip! When he was cleaning it out, he found et slips on the floor. 

I asked both of these guys to contact me after SEMA so I can get the full stories, with details, and photos to share with you. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, can't wait for both. Glad you got to meet them in person.

    ReplyDelete