Monday, July 23, 2018

Damn, not paying attention to driving and plowed into the back of a fire engine


A car slammed into the back of Hillsborough County fire rescue truck as it was responding to a white Corolla that had lost control and struck the center divider Saturday morning when a black Corolla slammed into the back of the fire engine.

The driver was trapped inside the vehicle. Firefighters from were able to extract the moron from the vehicle that struck them, and get him into a medivac chopper

https://www.firehouse.com/apparatus/news/21014406/hillsborough-county-fl-fire-engine-struck-during-response-firefighters

6 comments:

  1. White corolla ? Where ? Maybe Black & White caused some confusion....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A car slammed into the back of Hillsborough County fire rescue truck as it was responding to a white Corolla that had lost control

      Delete
    2. 1st sentence under the photo

      Delete
  2. I call it a double moron, he just put one engine out of service and that can cost multiple human lifes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black Corolla said, "Hey firemen, don't be cooling my bitch, I want her hot.

    Sorry, I couldn't resist.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YOU,... made me laugh coffee out my nose onto my desk! I barely avoided hosing down my keyboard! Thanks!

      Delete