Friday, April 12, 2019

Mike's shout out compliment to Olympic Coatings in Escondido!


Mike finished welding up a pair of sliders on Sunday, and left them with Olympic Coatings on Monday morning, here's his experience!

I was asked when I needed them back and I said by Friday if possible. They are very busy so we went inside to verify if this could happen. They kindly fit them in with other projects they had going on.

I received a call Thursday morning informing me that they were finished and I was welcome to come pick them up. When I arrived, I waited inside their lobby, looking at all of the hot rod photos on the wall. This is when I noticed the ‘tree’ from a drag strip somewhere in the mid-west. I asked if it was the real deal and was told it’s legit. They even plugged it in for me to view.

All in all, great people to work with and their work is awesome. I highly recommend them for large or small powder coating projects you have or will have in the future.


They are located at:
Olympic Coatings ( www.olycoatings.com )
2200 Micro Place
Escondido, CA 

1 comment:

  1. Mid America Dragway / Raceway! Wow. My dad used to take me there all the time when I was a kid to watch SCCA and CanAm races. Beautiful track winding through hills with giant trees providing shade everywhere. We had a favorite spot halfway up a hill where you could see 4 turns sweeping in front of us.

    I saw Paul Newman racing a Datsun there. At the time I was young and an MG snob and I couldn't for the life of me understand why someone would go to the trouble to turn a crappy Datsun sedan into a race car. LOL. I saw the car again a couple years ago while Adam Corolla still owned it out at the Fontana vintage races.

    ReplyDelete