Thursday, June 14, 2018

This is why I feel we have to keep watch over the young, the stupid, and the drunk. They'll do any damn fool thing to win a bet. Stop them please. It's embarrassing to everyone


This past weekend, the Winstock Country Music Festival was the place to be, to drink, and this teen was enticed to prove that the exhaust pipe was indeed big enough to put her head in.

19-year-old Kaitlin Strom told the Hutchinson Leader “We were just all having fun and I saw this big exhaust pipe and I was like, ‘Hey, my head could probably fit in that, so I tried it. It did fit, but it didn’t want to come back out.”

Strom said she was trapped for about 45 minutes before firefighters used a chain saw to cut the exhaust pipe and get her head out.

Tom Wold of Darwin, the owner of the exhaust pipe was cool with the whole situation, as you'd expect of a country guy with a diesel truck with a ridiculous exhaust mod.

“I did not know him, but everyone who was around me knew him,” she said. “He was wonderful. I remember getting my head unstuck, and I just looked at him and apologized, and he said, ‘No, I’m just glad you’re OK. Don’t worry about it.’ He has already fixed his exhaust and is going to be working on that. I did not have to pay for anything like that, because he was absolutely wonderful.”


http://www.citypages.com/music/try-not-to-do-this-video/485257211
http://katu.com/news/offbeat/exhaust-ing-ordeal-woman-gets-head-stuck-in-tailpipe
http://www.crowrivermedia.com/hutchinsonleader/news/local/second-video-propels-litchfield-teen-to-internet-fame/article_6dc54133-4683-56f3-83d9-becf75551f7f.html

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad the Minnesota plates are visible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is dumber, the guy with the exhaust tip that big, or the girl who stuck her head in it? Hard to tell.

    ReplyDelete