Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Wow, it's been a damn good blogging day!

you got your nickel's worth for damn sure.

I was thinking, if you were asked about this blog, would you tell that person they should judge this blog by a certain amount of posts? And would that be a days worth? Or a couple days? Or a week?

And, if you said to them that they should look at a something more than just a few, (that really would not be a good fair representation, as they might get nothing but oil filter info, or 1910 Grand Prix brass era cars) why would you decide on any particular number?

Just curious. I was thinking about it, and figured I'd tell someone a couple days, as I have good days and bad days, but never many of either, and few people will probably take the time to actually look through and make a decision. People seem to be in too much of a hurry, all the time, and refuse to take recommendations or advice. But if I could get them to look at a couple days worth, I think they'd see a decent variety of everything, enough to judge if they like what's going on or not. I don't think anyone would take the time to look at the 90-120 posts I make in a week, just to make up their mind, if they were open minded

7 comments:

  1. I keep being amazed about how much stuff you can find. My days don't need saving, but should one of them ever do, I'm sure JACG would be the right place to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol... I hope I'm at the top of my game if that day ever comes, or you do the smart thing and click on the humor, or awesome tags. They're least likely to be out on some tangent thing no one ever heard of, like exhaust manifold heaters for South American cars

      Delete
  2. I tell them to keep digging back into older posts for as long as they have time and they will find some amazing stuff! I hate being away from WiFi for more than a few days because when I get back on line I have to keep digging back until I find something I remember - I hate to miss a post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly . . . I have you as someone I follow on Feedly and that means I see all your posts - and you are consistently one of the feeds that I will click on more often than any other - can I put that into perspective by saying that I'm a Brit living in the Caribbean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really don't know what feedly is, I suppose now would be a good time to find out!
      I'm back
      Well, that's pretty handy! cuts down on time spent looking through a favorites list for the sites you prefer

      Delete
  4. I started following you on Feedly a month or two ago. Some of your stuff is interesting, some of the links are pretty good too. I just skip over the stuff that doesn't interest me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good method! That's how I deal with Facebook

      Delete