Thursday, January 04, 2024

I had to help this BMW owner find a parking spot just for his beemer.. as he couldn't choose between the two that are marked by a dividing line I painted 8 months ago.. and parked 1/2 his BMW in both



And it reminds me of the quote from Pulp Fiction:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.

Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. 

in both of the photo above, the line dividing the space available, is just in front of the back tires 






Should I add a note like these: https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2019/03/there-was-lot-of-time-and-effort-put.html  and https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2017/07/cards-to-leave-for-drivers-that-park.html ?

there is a LOT of evidence that BMW people park this way



it's why they earn revenge like this:





But I tried to keep my sense of humor, mostly so I don't spend the night making friends in jail. 

I'm not averse to looking up parking revenge, though, or asking for what genius level ideas you readers have that would let me get lots of revenge, but avoid jail 
This might be the best... get to live in their head rent free


No comments:

Post a Comment