Sunday, June 13, 2021

every so often I realize what a mind blowing variety of stuff I'm posting

 and I'm impressed such a crazy variety of things with wheels exists. 

Crop dusters, Fisher Price toys, Hispano Suiza glider trucks, 1911 Avro triple, bikes, bombers, blimps, ATVs, sidecar roadside assistance, tractors, dragsters, trailers... and that is just some of what I've posted this weekend. Some, not all. 

I just looked at a blog, and it had one year per page. I'm lucky to fit one day per page on a weekend, and one work week per page normally. 

If a blog only posts 10-20 things a year... they don't get on my recommended list. There's just not enough content to persuade me to tell you to go check them out (once a damn year to catch up with all they have posted)

5 comments:

  1. Keep it coming. Your fascination and passion is my entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not found any better automobile-centric quality stuff then yours blog. So keep it coming.

    Btw: https://transportemundial.com.ar/novedades/clasicos-historia-krupp/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Years and years now, and JACG is still the first thing I check in the morning, when turning on the PC. I'm very good at making the Nimbus club magazine, but you beat me by miles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is long being my favourite place to find cool things with or without wheels and spend many hours seeing older posts and old things. Keep on!

    ReplyDelete