Thursday, February 28, 2019

sales and marketing album of 1920s Dodge delivery vehicles in Atlantic City discovered among auction items from a Dodge truck salesman. I'd love to see what these looked like in color, the paintings and pinstriping


these two panel paintings must have been quite colorful and striking to look at. 



and the lettering on the above is quite classy


notice the above has each panel pinstriped in outline.








panel painting and lettering. Must have been impressive to see in real color!


https://www.pressofatlanticcity.com/news/press/atlantic/view-gallery-of-vintage-atlantic-city-delivery-vehicles/collection_096c3020-415c-59b4-8bd3-0480772dad96.html#1

Thanks Doug!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doug,

    I told a relation of mine that I would try to identify a truck in a family photo. Your blog helped, thanks! I think that the photo he has is of a Dodge... Can I send you the photo and ask what you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doug? Doug who? Email the photo to me, Jesse, at jbohjkl@yahoo.com and I'll post it here and everyone can weigh in on what it is or might be.
      Even Doug, who ever he is

      Delete