Monday, April 15, 2024

if you noticed less posting recently, than the norm, it's because I've been job hunting, and now that I'm laid off, it's likely to be even less posting than usual.

 If you know of a work from home job, let me know! 

If you know of a job opening in San Diego, let me know!

On top of it being Monday, as much as that sucks, I was laid off, and also got a jury duty notice in the mail.

And unemployment went back to maxing out at 450 a week, unlike during covid when it was about double that. 

So, my priority is getting a new job, and avoiding finding out how long my last paycheck will last. 

3 comments:

  1. All the best on finding work Jesse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. $500/day:

    eugene.craigslist.org/trp/d/eugene-wildland-fire-water-truck-driver/7735005275.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, but reading that brings up that "on-call, and there is no guarantee of work" plus bring your own rv, Class B, must also have tank and air brakes endorsements"
      So, it's great for the guy that already does that job, and already lives there, but I can't spend the money to move there and then find out there is no job, and if I wasted the time and money to get a class B, and relocate, and then they have a rainy season? Just not a good plan.

      Delete