Sunday, April 14, 2024

test of the font size for Gregg

 test of the font size, normal. At least a line from side to side will be necessary to see when it's the same as it always was, versus the next larger size. 

 test of the font size medium might be enough to see if the size is a comfortable fit so any line can be read without increasing the overall screen zoom, and you're right Gregg, that must be annoying as hell to scroll back and forth sideways to read every line

test of the font size large... I have to scroll back and forth when using google books to read the tiniest font the newspapers used way back when, as I often find that I'm looking through old newspapers for research on my history of my home town project. 

Test of the font size largest.... I doubt that this size is going to cause you trouble, but I think it's going to annoy me. 

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're taking input from anyone besides Gregg, but I think the Medium size font looks good. The normal size is kind of small for how I have my monitor set. Large and Largest seem too big to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, taking all input, and thank you! Looks like Medium will be the choice. Problem is, it's not a fixed setting, and every post I'll have to remember to go back and change the font to medium. Plus, this does not change the 57000 posts I've already done

      Delete