Tuesday, March 05, 2019

coffee and donuts video for today.... the New York Central: the traffic and intersections of West Side Line in 1927



it's a little slow, but, I think you'll get a kick out of it. Especially the close up of the trucking passing through at 5:30

consider this, our grandparents, at our age even, could not watch 92 year old films.

I base that on my grandparents being my age in 1980. The films would have had to have been filmed in the 1890s, and that was before things like motion pictures had been invented. 

3 comments:

  1. Great stuff! Liked the aping of the cameraman at 4:30 :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, good! me too! and yeah, that hand crank motion... kids would have no clue. I do believe this means we are old!

      Delete
  2. cool vid

    thanks for posting it !

    ReplyDelete