Saturday, February 23, 2019

swap meet day! I look forward to this all year long, as it's the biggest yard sale in the county, and it's only once a year








I'm not familiar with model Ts, but this looks like an all in one electrical test gadget. Magnets and coil, or it could be something else. Either way, fantastic find at the swap meet




I scored an adapter! Play my cassettes on the 8 track! Whoa! Never expected to find one of these, new in box, but... the seller had another, maybe better? He's going to see what the other ought to be priced at, as the 5 dollars he was asking is certainly lower than market value... but, just how many people are going to use these anyway? Besides me? not many



and a good variety of 8 tracks, including the case, for around 30 bucks





The most heaters I've ever seen collected


and yes, I did pass on this Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment