Friday, January 04, 2019

I'll be darned, I accidentally ran across a Superbird I recognize on a blog, that I posted about years ago, Jay's! Only Jay has Richard Petty signed lawnmowers!



If you weren't reading along back in 2012, then this will be news to you, https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2012/08/there-is-no-end-to-unusual-in-vehicle.html for the full story on Lowes Riding Lawnmowers, and the one guy that collected a couple, restored them, and then got to talk to Richard Petty for a bit, and thrilled him with the lawn mowers!




at a car show held where someone has collected a roadside diner, and a cool little old gas station! Little Egg Harbor NJ


1 comment:

  1. This event that is held in NJ looks like a blast. I'm going to have to check it out maybe this November.

    ReplyDelete