It was shipped to the USA in 1927 as a rolling chassis. In 1933 this light weight and streamlined body was fitted for Alan Bemis to pull his glider up into the air.
He built a racetrack around his estate where he held the 1934 Wayland G P and other events. The car left the states in the 1950`s for Rhodesia. After Rhodesia's Independence the car moved to Capetown South Africa. It returned to the England in 1994.