Thursday, January 16, 2014

1984 Raleigh 555sl Team USA... all original and nearly unused bike


I stored this for a dozen years and finally sold it




Chrome Moly tubes under the paint



All Shimano stuff here





Original tires and everything else








by the condition of the stickers, this hasn't seen any water








another view of the tires... and evidence that the tread hasn't been used much if at all. 


the bottom of the kickstand





meant to show the top of the kickstand, I noticed that the original tires were marked Raleigh, so I moved the tire a bit and took the photo again, below







4 comments:

  1. Did you ever sell the bike?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sorry... I will change the wording on this post.

      Delete
    2. What did you get for it? I have the exact same bike

      Delete
    3. 250. There isn't any demand for this make and model, unless you have one that was raced and can prove it's track time and rider.

      Delete