Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Barn Find 1940 Mercedes W142 320 Cabriolet with Coachbuilt body by Rometsch









. I’ve sent the chassis details to Mercedes months ago with no reply and would still love to see what else is in the Rometsch archives, plus the Beeskow album that is supposedly in the hands of Volkswagen now… the info is out there, I just know it!! If I had one Christmas wish for myself, it would be to receive some knowledge about this cars history. Dear Santa

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=Randy%20Carlson%20Rometsch

5 comments:

  1. Tailites look like they came from a late thirties Caddy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/user/MrOldbug/videos Lots of video on this car posted on YouTube

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is because the car owner is a social media guy, and the links I have in the post are to his facebook page, and photos work better to share what I find than videos. Videos often are snapped off, broken, etc but photos stay on the blogger database uninterrupted

      Delete