Saturday, December 05, 2020

Gerard would like to know ( i am not making this up, he's serious)

 "please, aside from the photos could you furnish us with info regarding these wild things? Like technical specs, who built them, where were they built, who financed this extremely expensive projects - etc"


answer: No. Unless you are hiring me to do all that, and then sure. If you're paying, I can do that and more. 

But until you, or someone hires me full time, with good pay, long term contract for about 20 years, with 40 days paid vacation, expense account paid travel for car events, company car for getting to car events, with gas card, new laptop, and various other job requirements, and if you want SEMA covered great, but If not, I'll be on vacation during SEMA - that's simply non-negotiable. 



2 comments:

  1. Made my day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously? The info you give us now is way more than I could have expected you to do...some people.

    ReplyDelete