Wednesday, December 02, 2020

I would have blogged stuff tonight, but instead it took me 5 hours to type out a post about what I'm upset about, and I'll post it after giving the shop the opportunity to reply.

 I had my 69 Dodge worked on at a speed shop. 

Things went wrong. 

No one was hurt, not much was damaged, but I got pretty mad. 

So, I figure that it's a hell of a post, and that the speed shop ought to have the right to write up a reply, it's only fair, as the entire post is mostly about what happened, and went wrong, and how there are two sides to every story. 

So, they get to tell theirs, too. Right in the same post. 

That's fair, right? 

4 comments:

  1. I think it's pretty noble of you to let them have their say also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! We'll see how this turns out. I emailed the company owner the link to the post.... I'll send you a link via email, of my side of the story.

      Delete
  2. When you picked up the car and paid the bill did you mention the incident? There's a gap between "Yeah, there were problems, send us a bill" to not even mentioning it. There's something missing. Could be my reading skills .... =~ (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Full post to come after I get a reply, or decide that he's had enough time to reply, and has decided to pass. I'll give him all day today, and this evening, as hey, he's running a business, he may decide to do email after work.
      And I mentioned the problems a week before I picked up the car, due to them waiting for torsion bar bushings to arrive to get installed.

      Delete