Tuesday, December 01, 2020

First time I have ever found someone's tool bag... I left a sign nailed to the nearby palm tree in case he comes back for it tomorrow, and spots the sign, he can email me and come get it.

I didn't think of any better way to make sure he gets it back.

 Oh, and kharma's instant return on this good deed of the day?

 My cat barfed up a hairball on my bed, again, 2nd day in a row. Smh. I have had that sort of bad luck for the past month, you haven't even heard all the bad luck I've had.... because, damn, most of you are having such worse luck I'm not going to make a peep.

I still remember the poem Grandma hung in her spare bedroom, the only poem I ever saw at her house, as she had no books of poetry, no other poems hung up, etc.

 I think it was there for her kids and grandkids to take a lesson from. 

Well, I can tell you, I haven't seen it in 30 years, but I know it well, and posted it on my poetry blog: http://better-than-palgrave.blogspot.com/2015/11/forgive-me-when-i-whine-red-foley.html  

5 comments:

  1. It's amazing how many people would look at it as a freebie. That's someones livelihood.
    Good man! If it ain't mine I don't want it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. agreed. If I don't hear from him, I'll try to track him down, if that doesn't work, I'll give this to someone who can use it. I've got enough tools - I sure don't need to snag anyone elses, or have them sit around not getting used if I can't find this guy. Luckily for him, there is a list of the apartments he worked on yesterday, but not the building. So, I'll take a look and see if I can figure out what building he went to, call that property management company up, and get them to contact him to let him know they are safe and waiting for him to pick up.
      Thanks for the "good man" compliment. I agree! Lol... so why hasn't the right woman noticed?

      Delete
    2. They have Jesse: but many want Bad Boys, not good guys.

      Delete
  2. You are an honest man and that is what matters when the s88t comes down.
    I am well into reading the scrapbook blog - well done there too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I haven't heard from him yet

      Delete