Wednesday, July 01, 2020

Does anyone out there remember Marty in Pearl Harbor in 1991-94? His car looked just like this


Marty's Duster had a blower through the hood, that's the only difference


same wing, big n little tires


https://www.gatewayclassiccars.com/STL/8282/1970-Plymouth-Duster

I'll be damned, I did post a photo of it



his wife's car was this cool gold colored one. That's their truck behind it, if I recall correctly, and my primer gray Demon in the lower right corner of the photo

I was introduced to them, by a guy with a cool 68 Barracuda. Can't recall his name. 

2 comments:

  1. It's been a lot of years, but I believe I remember seeing that car parked on Subase and also at Hawaii Raceway Park. I had a 1941 Dodge WC-12 with a 392 Hemi at the time....which was a lifetime ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! You must have seen this then, we were submariners... and we raced at that dragstrip!

      Delete