Monday, December 30, 2019

Updates to our Privacy Policy (useless twaddle stolen from Hemmings, then editted for use here on this blog)

Effective January 1, 2020, I haven't updated a Privacy Policy and User Agreement because I don't have one.

 While there is no action required on your part, we encourage you to review our new policy and agreement.

Here's what's new: NOTHING

Increased transparency
 We’ve updated our Privacy Policy to include more details about the data I DON'T collect, I DON'T use it and what your rights are regarding how data isn't used.

Dispute Resolution
 I haven't added details to any User Agreement about how to resolve a dispute with us, because I don't have a User Agreement, and if you've got a dispute, well, that sucks for you. I have no instructions on arbitration and no class action waiver.

Our commitment to your privacy is pretty easy, I haven't got any interest in it, and your business hasn’t changed. We remain dedicated to improving your experience and creating a trustworthy environment.

Well, the first part anyway

Thank you and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment