Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Terri Bower is pissed at Monro Muffler Brake & Service (Mount Vernon, OH). Her 2017 Grand Cherokee is severely damaged



the fact that we are looking at the rear arm... and it isn't under the Grand Cherokee.... means the rear arms slipped out from under the Jeep, or were not under it at all when the mechanic operated the lift




Looks like someone overstated their qualifications on their resume.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/617321618289389/permalink/1836483339706538/


What it looked like when she bought it

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I am surprised to see this! This is about me. I'm Terri B.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you deserve free publicity... and I love shaming the bastards that deserve it, and who ever screwed up on setting the lift arms deserves some shaming.
      Did your insurance company take care of you? Did the muffler shop make it up to you?

      Delete
  2. Hopefully, the insurance companies made sure your car was repaired. See how that works, Jesse Bowers? A positive message and no need to shame anyone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you missing the point deliberately? Or, are you not adept enough at piecing together the abstract concepts to realize what's going on? This is my website. I decide what I want to do here. I can choose any direction that appeals to me, and when some company treats a customer this terribly, I go with public shaming. They do not deserve any thing better than a fist to the nose, a boot to the ass, and a bedpan of sewage thrown into their garage. When damage like this is done the rest of my readers have earned my consideration and deserve to be notified that they ought to avoid this business and why.

      Delete
    2. But you let me know when you find the the time to blog about anything that other people can make use of

      Delete