E-N No. 21 was an approximately 30-foot motor car assembled by the A. Meister Sons Co. It consisted of a $1,750 Meister carbody mounted on an Itala automobile frame. The Italian auto’s 40-horsepower engine, transmission and differential were retained. The Main Street Iron Works of San Francisco fabricated the car’s power truck. Car No. 21 made its maiden voyage on the Eureka-Nevada on October 6, 1918. In 1921 the E-N added a baggage section at the rear. The car was out of service by 1930.