Saturday, March 26, 2022

found around the neighborhood on tonight's walk


that back tire looks like it's been melted onto the cement. It's only been flat for years, but, looks melted
 

Jim wanted to know if I'd found a VW truck... and now, a couple weeks later, I have. 



I dig the truck, because it reminds me of the Pixar Pizza Planet truck. I bet that the car under the car cover in front of it is a COOL car! 


I remember in 1988 -89, that the LX 5.0 was regarded as a faster car than the 5.0 GT. It weighs less


This poor old Chevelle has an owner that treasures it a bit, but, it's been in the same place, without getting fixed up in the least, for about a decade. Notice in the next two photos that the truck and trailer are parked behind it on the street... not parked well, as the trailer is only got half it's wheels on the road



FYI, last weeks area I was walking, is now in the news, as someone was stabbed and left in a car. https://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/homicide-investigation-prompts-street-closures-in-el-cajon/2905261/?break=nbc782&_osource=newltr_station_Hdlines_knsd Just another day in the city. 

No comments:

Post a Comment