Thursday, April 16, 2020

fyi, I get a dozen emails just like this every week

Hello there,

Hope you are fine and doing well.
I want to make a long-haul business association with you.
I will give you elegantly composed and one of a kind articles identified with your site.

I will give you 2 to 3 articles each month. The links would be the do-follow and relevant to your website. No gambling or adult.

I will pay Via PayPal or Payoneer.

Much obliged.

................................................................

That's just one example of the garbage email that wastes my time.

Has anyone ever emailed a sample that was awesome and then offered the same business arrangement, to get their links, or advertising, or whatever? Nope.

I get great stuff from you readers though, and those are always easy to spot, after the title is a thank you to whoever sent it my way, though sometimes, not often, I put the thanks after the links. 

No comments:

Post a Comment