Saturday, January 28, 2017

the 2017 competitors for Americas Most Beautiful Roadster


I think it's likely to go to the above, owned by James Hetfield, a member of the Beatniks of Koolsville. After last years award going to the fundamental and fantastic car of Darryl Hollenbeck, I'm inclined to think the judges are feeling a conservative return to the historically classic look vs the strange customs like the Dean Jeffries Manta Ray (Hey, I love the Manta Ray, I'm just using it as an example of art vs factory looking car) 


But if the classic look of a factory looking car isn't going to be a trend, I then think that this wonderful car will get it, in a direction more toward the AMBR winners of the 60s and 70s. It's by Taylor Made Kustoms and paint by Art Himsl









If I missed any, it was not intentional, this is the first year I can think that I tried to get a gallery of each of the competitors. In past years, I only took photos of the ones that impressed me the most. 

I'll have galleries of these all up soon, maybe tomorrow, but certainly this week

No comments:

Post a Comment