Monday, February 28, 2011

The website of "Stupid things people do to fix stuff" ThereiFixedit.failblog.com



Found in the first car of some young highschooler I bet... old cars didn't have cup holders I'm thinking... I never had anything made from 1973 to 1989, so I don't know. They aren't in my zone of interest.

I'm betting someone ends up in the emergency room

Sheesh these are lazy kids, is there anyone reading this that didn't put in years mowing lawns as a kid, before riding lawnmovers, self-propelled lawnmovers, and you think these kids could really use some time pushing a lawnmower?
real bad decisions caught on camera and shared with the rest of us to warn us of stupid ideas http://thereifixedit.failblog.org/

1 comment:

  1. nice and funny collection.comment by www.absarforex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete