Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello to all of you around the planet!

If you'd like to comment you can email me at jbohjkl@yahoo.com because I can't figure out how to get any commenting ability on this blog.

As long as you enjoy as you like what I'm doing, I suppose feedback doesn't matter.

I'm wondering what country you live in, because it's astonishing when I look at the map (on the upper right hand side of this webpage) and see that people are from Spain, Denmark, Pakistan, the Netherlands, Taiwan, Turkey, Slovakia and other countries of Asia and Europe, South America and South Africa.

Do you have a website of your own,
How old you are,
Male of female,
Do you have your own musclecar, race car, antique, motorbike, show car, or something similar...
How did you found this blog?
How often you check in to see whats new here?
What do you prefer to look for here? news, photos, the oddball stuff, links to other websites I liked, etc
What did you like most that I posted?
Whether you looked back into the archives of 2006 and 2007?
What are your 5 (or so) favorite automotive blogs or websites ?

My email is jbohjkl@yahoo.com if you feel like taking the time to fill me in.

I'm curious is all, the cool little map widgets on this blog in the upper right hand corner shows all of us where people are looking at this blog from, and how many (about 300 to 600 a day) and I'm wondering about how many women vs men read my blog, etc etc.

I hope you keep enjoying what I post, and find things here that you enjoy as much as whatever introduced you to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment