Saturday, August 23, 2008

Comments are now enabled!

Hooray! I just noticed that something I tried made the darn things work. And figured out how to read them without looking through all the posts to find the ones with comments!

David Santos of Sao João da Madeira, Aveiro, Portugal thought this would be a good place to congratulate Olympic athletes.
Dude! Really? Put down the crack pipe! Step away from the koolaid! Lay down until the feeling passes!

I've asked repeatedly for anyone to email me with comments, and very few have. I think it's very interesting to dialog with you guys, but to have a guy use the comment section here to send congrads to Olympic athletes is disturbing... I can't imagine in what circumstances any of them are going to pause in training or competition to read the comments here David.

No comments:

Post a Comment