Monday, November 13, 2023

you guys know I try, but sometimes, you simply can't get through to a moron, you know? So here's a single shot look at what these idiots wouldn't allow themselves to get free publicity of



I'm frustrated, as I wrote three damn emails to 2 idiots. 

Just to say, look, dropping a link in my comments section is a thing I won't allow, but I did look past the link, liked what I saw, and will collaborate with you to show how you made a watch inspired by the train station. Free publicity, and I'll include the link to your business. 

Now, you readers know I do this a lot. I respect design, effort, and work, and above all things, I post for free to share cool mechanical stuff with my readers, in my spare time

But these knuckleheads? Replied at least 3 times with "oh, we didn't spam your comments" "we don't advertise like that" etc etc INSTEAD of realizing I'd make a nice post of the above image... but better.

So, there it is. Simple as that, it's just a real time embodiment of the quote from Cool Hand Luke we all know by heart

"What we've got here is... failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach."

The post that Mark was trying to link spam, was the https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2019/01/winold-reiss-art-and-cincinnati-union.html Cincinatti Union Station, and the mural art by Winold Reiss

No comments:

Post a Comment