Friday, April 03, 2020

makes sense, right? Nope. There is no reason for tax payer funded enforcement of traffic laws need to be camouflaged.


https://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/

The next several posts are all going to seem to have a common theme, but just so you don't get the wrong idea, I'd like you to know I like good cops.

I simply do not have any forgiveness for bad, corrupt, unprofessional, hysterically egotistical cops.

So, good cops? Send me a link. Bad cops? Don't bother, any time anyone in the world needs any evidence of bad cops they only have to say to google, NYPD, LAPD, Sheriffs Deputy, Police, or Law Enforcement. There's simply an unlimited amount of proof of police being criminal and getting away with it, but getting caught at it. 

1 comment:

  1. I agree 100%

    I have no issue with detectives or undercover using unmarked cars. But if they are going to work traffic, pull people over, etc, then they should be marked. Including a light bar on the roof.

    Years ago, when I was a CDL and CA Bus driver instructor, I read somewhere in the CA statutes that patrol vehicles were required to be black and white in color and etc. Even back then I wondered how they got a way with all the different colored cars and no markings.

    ReplyDelete