Friday, January 17, 2020

Compliment of the day, from Daniel, son of the Ford Rally Team driver, organizer, and rallyist - Ed Crockett




Wow, I don't even know where to begin. I'm Ed Crockett's son - Daniel.

My sister sent me this link. I drove dad's '70 428 cobra jet while on his lap at age 11. I did 150 at Tom's River, NJ on a long backroad.

 Love this page-Thank you, Daniel Crockett

https://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2018/07/ever-hear-of-of-1969-1970-mach-1-rally.html?showComment=1579316031888#c3099799940194431648

(it makes my day to get a comment from someone who is linked to something I've posted, and then find out they didn't just comment because of their connection, but that they also love what I'm doing here everyday for free. That seriously helps the motivation factor!  Jesse  )

2 comments:

  1. High kudos from your admirer Jesse. And what's not to like? You post interesting things throughout the year, day in and day out. And you do it because you just love things with wheels that are cool. And those of us who follow do to sir. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and darn it, you just caused me to wonder what a cool day I'd have it roles reversed, and all of YOU posted instead of ME! Lol... oh wow, that would be AWESOME!

      Delete