Thursday, October 31, 2019

Stop me if you've heard this one - imagine someone comes at you, like a rabid mutt on meth, insisting they "deserve respect".


and sends you an email from their work computer, or work email with this tagline that they think means I'm not going to show you exactly what the hell is going on

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Well I'm the intended asshole so I'll do what I want with it.

She emailed me:
I noticed that you guys posted a blog post regarding Goliath. Fine and all however, you blatantly cut and paste it from my blog post from April 2018 about the horse. I did a tremendous amount of research on him and it took me a while to put it together and publish that post. 

I am asking that you at least credit me for the research and the writing. I saw the link to my page at the bottom which is fine – however, if you are going to cut and paste, it would be polite to actually credit the original author. I did not cut and paste it from anywhere, I actually wrote it.

 

Now, if you'd care to verify, http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2019/01/how-goliath-fire-horse-became-hero-in.html?showComment=1572544770225#c4372026749141637937  is the post.

She commented on the post:
I know that you linked my blog at the end - but don't just copy and paste what I wrote - it took a bit of time and research to write that blog post - please credit me. I researched it AND I wrote it. Thanks.  owner of the blog Dubhodhar's Babltimore.

Yes, she can't spell Baltimore.

SO, on her website, https://dubhodharsbaltimore.wordpress.com/2018/04/19/goliath-baltimores-horse/ which was only one of 5 I used in MY research on my post, of which I don't know how much is lifted from her page, or others, and I'm not going to waste the time to see, SHE doesn't credit any writer. Of 26 sources she used, she doesn't credit a single one with any more than a link. Just like I do, unless I'm posting about what an amazing writer I've found.

SHE insists on being credited as a writer, but didn't do that for any of the sources she used

What a pompous ass, what a fool, what a bitch, and what a pushy - self important - ego fucking maniac.

Who the hell wakes up with an itchy crack on the wrong side of the cave and tries to toss their weight around when they ain't got a spec of common sense?

A grade school admin assistant. From Baltimore.   Who uses a different middle initial on Facebook than on her work email. Yeah, when you fucking come at me unhinged, I go take a look at the fucking whacko on facebook to see just how many crazy cats it takes to blow your mind outta reality


the answer is 3 cats; 2 orange, one white. Don't blame them, orange cats are terrific. White ones are tricky. 

4 comments:

  1. How many of such ludicrous emails you receive?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not many, but they simply waste time I could instead use to find something fun to share

      Delete
  2. I don't see her name on her blog. How were you supposed to credit her as a source if she doesn't put her name on the post either, or even have an 'about me' link on her site?

    ReplyDelete