Friday, November 16, 2018

Thank you to Pat E. for his compliment, and contribution, of the day!

Thanks for all the cool things you put out on your blog and for all the effort it must take you Jesse. Best part of the my morning is checking out what new things you have to entertain me. Please press on good sir.

Awww shucks! You're certainly welcome Pat, and thank YOU for the compliment that I'm doing something to be the best part of your morning! You just set my weekend off to a great start.

I hope the feature this morning on Bob Haro's incredible life so far was the best thing you've seen all day! It sure made my day to discover that he'd been a standout competitor on bikes, invented the BMX fundamental front forks n whatnot, then got into the BMX scene in ET, and choreographed that Olympic dove ride... but beyond all that he is a FANTASTIC comedy cartoonist! 

No comments:

Post a Comment