Tuesday, May 02, 2017

I don't know when they stopped caring about the kids, but Mopars used to be used for troubleshooting trainers, troubleshooting competitions, and Mopar built drivers ed mock up trainers. This is the first time I've seen Road Runners used for it though



I've posted about it before, but I can't recall when. I think it was in the 1950s that Chrysler first did this high school approach to getting kids attention with large training and competing donations. Even drivers ed fleets of cars.

The mock up drivers ed trainers were simple things I've more recently posted about http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2014/12/mopar-4-speed-drivers-ed-trainer.html 

1 comment:

  1. My brother participated in the trouble shooting competition in the late '80s. He probably was working on a K-car at that time. Nothing cool like a Road Runner.

    ReplyDelete