And he once was stuck in a blizzard, when it slid off the country road, was stranded overnight, and with a girlfriend to keep him warm, managed to get through the night. He then proposed to her and they got married that September http://www.woolfe.com/ex-john-woolfe-racing-transporter-sells-for-980000/
but you might recognize it better in a later owners paint
Thanks Steve! (Stiff Speed website http://stiffspeed.co.uk/ )
• Commissioned as Formula One racing car hauler by Maserati racing team
• Used by Lance Reventlow’s Scarab racing team
• Subsequent use by Carroll Shelby’s race team, transporting Cobra Daytona coupes
• Utilized by David Piper, as well as Alan Mann and Lotus racing teams
• Featured in McQueen’s Le Mans"