Thursday, September 17, 2015

thanks for making this worthwhile


This makes 20,000 posts, in just under 9 years, and that is somewhere on average of 15 posts a day. I remember when I didn't post 15 in a week... not I average about 85

Thanks you you readers, friends, fans, and commentors that keep me engaged.

It's a reflection of all there is to do and see in the vehicle enthusiast world, that I've barely gotten through the easy stuff, and have so much more to do, and see, and find.

I haven't gotten farther East than Las Vegas and Phoenix so far, and no father North than Ventura.

I've posted so damn much, I've forgotten most of it, and usually once a year at New Years I go through the previous 12 months and make an annual "best of" and I haven't done that in a while, because I've been too busy... but if you haven't been through the archives (bring a lunch) try the "best of" http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search/label/best%20of
or the "Awesome" links http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/search/label/awesome  because I've only been tagging with Awesome for this past year

8 comments:

  1. I have often wondered where you find the time, but I visit every day! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jesse, you help a lot of unwind every day. What you do is very much appreciated by car nuts everywhere. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome, I'm glad you're enjoying!

      Delete
  3. Love the information you share! Please keep rocking the keyboards.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, I'm glad you're enjoying!

      Delete
  4. Big congratulations Jesse! Still the best and most interesting thing on the interwebs by far!
    Steve Dodds

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite "Favorites!" Come here everyday to see what's up with everything that has wheels and is cool. Keep up the great work Jesse. You the MAN! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! Glad you are enjoying it!

      Delete