Monday, November 19, 2012

the Sylvester II, revived from a 1960's show car (an amazing one) after the widowed owner could barely give it away


 That guy with his head in my photo? That's my buddy Mike. I decided to make him famous with this shot.


For the Hot Rod Magazine quality photo gallery taken in a studio, and the story in full: http://sucksqueezebangblow-juice.blogspot.com.br/2012/12/sylvester-iii.html


 BEE UUU TEE FUL engine
and that very fine chain to the carbs? Works.




Check out the suspension in the floorboards, trick stuff for the 1960's


3 comments:

  1. The most beautiful car I've seen in a long while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. truly amazing car! Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the few other sites I have seen post this car. Quite amazing and hard to shoot with all that chrome!

    ReplyDelete