Monday, December 26, 2011

My very cool sister scored these sweet gauges and gave them to me for Christmas!


  The temp gauge isn't missing, it's just dismounted for shipping to me, and I didn't put it back into the cluster for this photo, here is a similar set ina  30's Dodge hot rod at the Primer Nats http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2010/05/cool-instrument-gauges-in-old-1930s.html
Anyone know what vehicles they came from? I'm going to guess that the Chrysler gauges are from the 30's or 40's, but I don't recall ever seeing the bottom set.. anyone know what they are from? Such a low reading on the tach makes me think it was to a flathead, or a diesel.

1 comment:

  1. My favorites, the Mopars! Nice score.
    That bottom set you have, the trio, those are from a boat, mid-sixties or so. I'm assuming they are brass cases?
    You have a great site

    ReplyDelete