Saturday, July 10, 2010

North Park annual Cops and Rodders car show

I've never seen this on the trailer, it sure makes it look small

The whole side of the park had restored Police cars... great display, and I once got to take photos of the place they restore them http://justacarguy.blogspot.com/2008/07/stumbled-across-restoration-and-repair.html

I don't recall seeing the center head light before, it's oval shape... unusual
San Diego SWAT vehicle... made me realize San Diego has a swat team, I didn't know we did
1969 bus






Twisted Minds bike club, that's Mike in the black jacket
why do this to a vette? yes, it's an ugly 70's vette, but looks even worse as a 4x4





Both the black cars are Dodges

this is the first time I've seen this Shriners truck








It's a 4 dr... and I didn't realize that til I walked around it




these guys are good!

No comments:

Post a Comment