Saturday, January 29, 2022

this was the last video Digital Light Studios put out, they were in Belarus and it's fantastic. In the past 7 years they've been making kids cartoons on You Tube

if you've never seen this, you're in for a treat. If you have seen it, you know what I mean. I posted it years ago when it was a new release, and normally I don't waste time reposting anything, but I came across this this morning and realized it wouldn't hurt to run this by all the new readers 

the first video in this compilation is what it's like to get your first car

https://www.youtube.com/c/SunnyBunnies/videos



1 comment:

  1. Steam Speed was very cool. I don't remember seeing that one before, so you must have posted it before I found JACG.

    The wolf's car in the Sunny Bunnies video definitely has some Japanese Bosozoku influence, with the chin spoiler, exposed oil cooler and tall exhaust pipes.

    ReplyDelete